The laboratories of PERN are accredited with a certificate enabling them to operate as a research laboratory, which confirms:
- reliability of research results in areas related to fuel quality and safety, health and the environment,
- high quality of services and staff competence.
PERN laboratories have been authorized to carry out specific tests by independent auditors of the Polish Centre for Accreditation, which is confirmed by the Accreditation Certificate no. AB 387.
Quality policy and goals:
- providing customers with reliable, honest and useful research results,
- carrying out research in accordance with good professional practice in order to meet the customers’ requirements and legal requirements,
- maintaining the principles of impartiality and confidentiality of research,
- maintaining and continuous improvement of the management system compliant with the requirements of the international PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard,
- use of modern and efficient equipment,
- systematic training and creating conditions for employees to improve their qualifications,
- complying with the principles set out in the Quality Policy, Quality Manual and Procedures,
- selection of responsible and qualified staff,
- providing customers with protection of confidential information and property rights